Drake International
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Drake International Employee Reviews

You are welcome and if you are skilled at particular position Drake will get you that job. No worries always polite and helpful with all roles. Very promptly with clients too.
Pros
Efficient helpful professional people
Cons
Sometimes too much work for one
I loved the experience and the people. Training for the position was outstanding and I was able to apply what I learned. Management and co-workers wanted to see everyone succed.
Not a good place to work. Lot of communication errors between staff and care coordinators. Things are not in order. You get shifts cancelled very lady moments without cancelling pay.
Swift recruitment process, ok for casual work, but the shifts stop coming in after 3 weeks. Would recommend for short term employment. Staff were always helpful.
I applied over the phone or online and I loved how responsive they were and referred me to a few enoyable places to work for with other people who had similar work ethics to me and was easy to communicate and have a good day at work.
Excellent company, but they had no further contracts which was disappointing, as I commuted for an hour there and back each week for the monthly period of work.
Good work environment - good team support - enough challenges and freedom to tackle interesting projects. Decent company with the right attitude for international firm.
Laverton north staff are incompentent,have poor communication and don't understand their roles. On multiple occasions failed to process pays on time or at all.They couldn't care less.
working in a team great team work .fast work pace the day goes quick .the hardest part of the job they change there mind when you are half way through the job.the most enjoyable part of the job is i work with a great team of people easy to get a long with .
The only complaint about Drake is that one of their employees shared my personal information without my consent with a job network provider . My earnings and where I was working at the time was discused . I'm still not happy about that . but appart from that I found them to be of good character
They give you good on assignment backup and are easy to contact .I only wish they had more wrk in my area , best labour hire to work for paid straight away.
Have found casual employment which helped me learn a lot about what companies require in employees and also provided safe working conditions. Provide constant job placings
Very disorganized company, luck of vision, poor management quality and very poor and antiquated commutation & technology systems. Difficult to lease with upper management and follow-up obtaining decision making process.
Cons
Lonng hours poor communciation systems
Very helpful with work when I needed it as a student or in between jobs etc. Not much in the way of career support or long-term job prospects are offered, but that's to be expected for a labour-hire company.
Drake is a good company to work in.Management is awesome.Only that the salary for workers at their O-I company which is located in laverton is very poor compared to the work the staff undertake.Asides from that,highly recommended company to work for.
Poorly organised basically you are their contractors horse, they couldn't organise a bbq up in a brewery, but it pays the bills most weeks so just be aware
This is an organisation that does not have a great culture. There is a high turnover of staff. The pay isn't great. They have a tendency to keep staff for the minimum of 6 months which also is their probation period.
Pros
Non
Cons
Poor work culture and high turn over
I enjoyed my time working part time as you can always rely on getting some good working environmenys. You are treated with appreciation always . Drake have always had a good reputation and will place you in the area that you request.
Pros
Close to my Suburb
Cons
Good hours that suits
Great place where i learnt so much. It was a role that required your blood and soul. Back then I could deliver this, although with a family now i could not. It was always fun and very long hours. Great learning curve
Pros
Team
Cons
Long Hours
I loved working for Drake International. I was always a passionate, enthusiastic and keen hunter. I am a team player with ability to speak with "C" level management
Pros
Great workplace
Cons
None I can think of
Standard temporary contracts, sent to various businesses in need of assistance. It is enjoyable to attend different businesses to learn new skills and gain knowledge of what different companies do.