Drake International Employee Review

View all Drake International reviews

Interesting and never the same.
Events Waitress (Current Employee) –  Newcastle, NSW14 August 2013
I would serve food and beverages within the corporate boxes at Hunter Stadium during football games. I would talk with the host regularly about restocking the beverages, and would communicate with the guests when appropriate.

I have learned how to communicate with a variety of people, and manage my time for serving food, and when to close off the beverages, and start cleaning. Co-workers would help cleaning if I was running late, and were supportive while I was learning.

The hardest part of the job was knowing when to close the beverage fridge, and remove the guests from the boxes. The most enjoyable was talking with different people about their life, and the game.
Pros
Casual wage, and watched the Game
Cons
A lot of standing on the spot

Other Drake International Employee Reviews

They have some good Contracts
Purchasing Officer/ Consumables Store (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD25 May 2019
I enjoyed my time working part time as you can always rely on getting some good working environmenys. You are treated with appreciation always .

Drake have always had a good reputation and will place you in the area that you request.
Pros
Close to my Suburb
Cons
Good hours that suits
Fun
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Moorabbin VIC9 May 2019
Great place where i learnt so much. It was a role that required your blood and soul. Back then I could deliver this, although with a family now i could not. It was always fun and very long hours. Great learning curve
Pros
Team
Cons
Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Drake International. Our community is ready to answer.