Dropbox Employee Reviews for Recruiter

3.0Job Security & Advancement
Startup environment w/ an opportunity to make a global impact
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX4 May 2016
Overall smart, but humble group of people who are working on big problems for the right reasons. Here are some additional things to note:
-We have an ability to work on projects that have a global impact from anywhere in the company which makes for interesting and challenging work and you learn a lot in a short amount of time.

-People are not only the best at what they do, but they're also super humble and down to earth (i.e don't be intimated by all the ivy league linkedin profiles, they're also really cool, genuine people and you don't need to come from an ivy league school to work here contrary to what others say).

-Prior to joining, I thought the team was much larger and much further along than it is and as a result there's a lot left to do as we scale and grow. You get the luxury of an already well known brand but the infrastructure of a small to mid-size company with a lot of things to still tackle!

-They do a really good job of empowering/involving offices outside of HQ so we get to be a part of the strategy conversation vs. just implementation/execution

-On the sales side you get to be the first and only ones calling into large Enterprise accounts, you don't have to worry about competing internally or dealing with a bunch of red tape internally to sell
Pros
3 free meals per day, onsite gym and lockers, wellness reimbursement, and other benefits are way above market
Cons
internal comms is a work in progress, downtown parking is only 40% reimbursed