Dropbox Employee Review

Culture and control issues
Rather not say (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA4 June 2018
The company doesn't walk the talk. They say all the right things during the interview process and have a very welcoming on-boarding; however, once within the company too many legacy people have control that limits change, scale and growth.

I have seen many people, especially senior level, come in eager and excited only to be told not to overstep in areas that are cross functional in nature. The very people meant to move the business forward are the ones that are holding it back. Governance, controls and standards are needed but resisted by those that are abusing the level of their authority and the co-founders are so blind to it all.

Other Dropbox Employee Reviews

Dropbox
HR (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA19 July 2019
Great company for young adults.Good food, nice office. People could be more humble but most are nice.That is all I can provide at this point. I hope it helped.
Great relationships with coworkers and a relaxed environment
Channel Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA21 June 2019
I really enjoyed working with all of my coworkers, and while there was a constant laid back attitude, everyone got work done and more. Dropbox hires well, everyone I worked with is motivated and happy to be social.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dropbox. Our community is ready to answer.