Dropbox Employee Review

Dropbox does everyone spectaculary
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dublin13 October 2018
I have been here a few months now and I am still astounded by the offerings.

Dropbox invests in you not as an asset but as an individual, everybody is treated with trust and given a channel to provide feedback.

Their transparency still strikes me as a confident move that acts as a conduit to invite its employees to be the same.

Management atm for my team is currently state side but we receive feedback asap.

Most enjoyable is the employees and the work, everyone is focused on being the best version of themselves.

The american company can give off a vibe of "Culty" but in no way enforces your participation.

If an employer that treats you well, invests in your health and makes sure to have you looked after, Go Dropbox
Pros
Free meals, snacks, lunches, whiskey friday, ALL the endless perks.
Cons
Bathroom dryers could be better

Other Dropbox Employee Reviews

Dropbox
HR (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA19 July 2019
Great company for young adults.Good food, nice office. People could be more humble but most are nice.That is all I can provide at this point. I hope it helped.
Great relationships with coworkers and a relaxed environment
Channel Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA21 June 2019
I really enjoyed working with all of my coworkers, and while there was a constant laid back attitude, everyone got work done and more. Dropbox hires well, everyone I worked with is motivated and happy to be social.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dropbox. Our community is ready to answer.