Dropbox Employee Review

No strategic alignment, political management game
Channel Partner Account Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA2 November 2017
While Dropbox tries to maintain a positive culture for the people, the management is living in the cloud without a sense of direction. They change direction multiple times then blame the employee for not attaining results. They don't truly care about the people and take the time to listen to them.
Pros
amazing food
Cons
no direction, not caring about the customer, "we are the best" mentality with no remorse for reality of businesses

Other Dropbox Employee Reviews

Great relationships with coworkers and a relaxed environment
Channel Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA21 June 2019
I really enjoyed working with all of my coworkers, and while there was a constant laid back attitude, everyone got work done and more. Dropbox hires well, everyone I worked with is motivated and happy to be social.
Fast paced. Learned consolidation and gained better spatial coordination.
dishwasher (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA17 April 2019
I witnessed a level of teamwork at Dropbox that set the standard pretty high for me in future work settings! Like any job, one learns to move WITH the people in the workplace, and not COUNTER to them.
Pros
They feed you good at Dropbox!
Cons
...depends on how one takes things...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dropbox. Our community is ready to answer.