Dropbox Employee Review

Disorganized & Inexperienced Management
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WA13 August 2017
I was ridiculously excited to start working here as I've been a fan of the company for a long time. As the months wore on, it became painfully clear that the leadership was severely lacking in knowing how to properly execute the running of a company. They are great with building the product, and the product itself is much better than the current competition, but without the leadership in place I fear that the competition will quickly be able to surpass us in our overall goals. Management is inexperienced, young and so sure in their abilities that they think things are fine the way that they are. Most of the management in place has grown with the company, so they are young and have never really worked outside of Dropbox or any company larger than 1,000 people. This seeps out in the disorganization across the orgs and in being able to hire the right talent.
Pros
Free lunches & snacks, gym onsite in SF, great benefits
Cons
Disorganized & ineffective management/leadership

Other Dropbox Employee Reviews

Dropbox
HR (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA19 July 2019
Great company for young adults.Good food, nice office. People could be more humble but most are nice.That is all I can provide at this point. I hope it helped.
Great relationships with coworkers and a relaxed environment
Channel Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA21 June 2019
I really enjoyed working with all of my coworkers, and while there was a constant laid back attitude, everyone got work done and more. Dropbox hires well, everyone I worked with is motivated and happy to be social.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dropbox. Our community is ready to answer.