Dropbox Employee Review

The job would be very awesome with the exception of the management... nobody seems to care about anything or anyone other than themselves!
Prep Cook/Line Cook/Server/Lead Cook (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA17 March 2019
Dropbox is a stagnant and septic environment filled with people who only care about themselves. Whether you’re an actual Dropboxer or a member of the kitchen staff hired out by Acrobat outsourcing, you will be treated like a second rate citizen at best! The people that work here are entitled and self-absorbed. It is not a place to work if you value courtesy, equality, and a sense of family! Period!
Pros
Free meal.
Cons
Absolutely everything else

Other Dropbox Employee Reviews

Dropbox
HR (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA19 July 2019
Great company for young adults.Good food, nice office. People could be more humble but most are nice.That is all I can provide at this point. I hope it helped.
Great relationships with coworkers and a relaxed environment
Channel Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA21 June 2019
I really enjoyed working with all of my coworkers, and while there was a constant laid back attitude, everyone got work done and more. Dropbox hires well, everyone I worked with is motivated and happy to be social.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dropbox. Our community is ready to answer.