DuluxGroup
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DuluxGroup Employee Reviews

Australia18 reviews
the team members are really friendly to new starters. They share all the information and skills you need, and will prepare some surprise for you to touch you. Working with them, you never feel depressed and stressful.
Micro managed
Repetative

Unproessional managers not held accountable

Underperformers not disiplined

No opportunity to advance

Good training at head office etc
The title of my review says it all. The Dulux location is miles away from civilisation. I received little to no support but was promised a million things as far as career growth was concern... Its not a great place to work as a designer
Fun physical job if you are in the right team great place to work .TINTING paint, replenishing stock ,merchandising , face to face sales, phone sales .
The Selleys division is an unpleasant place to work, with a serious lack of training, systems and management support.
I couldn’t wait to leave after working there 12 months. It has also put me off working in Manufacturing, after being in the industry for 23 years. I regret joining the company in the first instance.
Dont waste your effects this is a backward company. Innovation is not encouraged. People don't share knowledge or are encouraged to.
Just dont waste your time. Your self esteem gets shattered. Staff are there because of their define benefits superannuation fund not because they have gained knowkedge and been given opportunities to grow or encouraged to.

Believe in yourself look and take time to look for a job ask what systems they use. If its sometime used 15 years ago thats the inducation. I didnt ask that why i am writing this review in hope to save your soul from being destroyed. Micro manage style management.

Good kuck.
Pros
I am thinking....
Cons
Micro managed style management
My experience was awful. Micro managed by someone that didn't trust any of his team. Couldn't make a concise decision and continuously thought the worst of his staff. No staff loyalty and big bonuses to management and Executive along wirh excessive spending when it came to Executives and Board.
They bang on about a great culture but it is insular as though it's one big Dulux bubble. They ensure they are talking about flexibility and working from home but it doesnt come to fruition unless you are at a higher level.
Pros
Some lovely people work there
Cons
Execs look after themselves
productive and fun filled experience.
Good managemnet.

Team Building acitivities .

Learning was good.

Good technology to learn.

Good ambience to work.
Productive and fun workplace with a focus on team building and employee happiness.
Strong ethics and easy to work for a brand that you believe in with full support of the company at all stages of your career
Little to no job progression unless you're willing to eat dirt for a living. Renumeration is good, however I often felt like I was not paid enough. This job did serious physical and psychological damage.
Pros
The gym I worked next door to had lots of pretty girls in yoga pants
Cons
No representation among management
Working with Dulux was fun and exciting. Everyday brought us new challenges to deal with in various Bunnings stores. This job thought me a lot of trouble shooting skills, responsibility and leadership. The only problem is job security, being a casual employee for some time had no guarantee that progression to a full time or at least part time position was possible.
flexible, fun and supportive , great opportunities to advance, and excellent work life balance.
always had a great day at work , with an excellentteam and caring managers
Pros
training
Good business culture and easy going but the problem was the long distance to travel to work and managing a healthy lifestyle between family and work.
Pros
Family orientated atmosphere
Cons
Pay was average but not the best and lifestyle was an issue
Awesome company
Kept all staff well informed

Rewarded good work

training was great

Worked together as a team

great work life balance
Pros
Cons
nothing bad to report
Working for Dulux was interesting and challenging ,we had the latest information and technology In the paint industry .
My jobs were faxed to me and it was up to me to ring and organise consultant and receive the money.

I love the travel and the indepdancy of the job,we were supported by management and were educated.one of my favourite jobs and liked the company.
Pros
Travel, information on paint technology
Cons
Dealing with difficult clients and ensuring payment
Flexible working hours, love the workplace culture, everyine seems to work well in a team, most of the employers especially my co-workers were very friendly and willing to help, the management was good
Pros
Good place to learn
Cons
Far from city
DuluxGroup have very good company culture. There are many opportunities to learning and development.
I have enjoyed working with this company very much unfortunatly I need more hours than 25 a week.
Pros
great team from management to staff.
Cons
not enough hours