Assistant Manager in Commercial Credit Risk
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) – Melbourne, Australia – 8 June 2014
• Assist with monthly and quarterly reporting to APRA, Board, Audit & Risk Committee, Credit Committee and Management , detailing and analysing exposures, providing comparisons and trends, prescribed and specific provisions, Key Risk Issues and large exposure information.
• Provide advice to business units, management and board committees on trends, risks and opportunities
• Conduct periodic reviews of the Risk Register, Risk Treatment Plans and Operating Loss events.
• Analyze and interpret financial statements and cash-flow projections and provide accurate historical summary explaining reasons for trends.
• Calculating collective provisions and stress testing.
• Liaise with Group Credit Bureau, Business banking and other units within Risk.
• Coordinate the completion of monthly returns i.e overdrafts , provisions, etc
• Provide feasibility reports on potential projects for lending purposes.
• Complete Credit Submissions, Credit Reporting Memo, Credit Memorandums, annual reviews of existing customers and general file diary notes.
• Coordinate timely settlement of expired and restructured facilities and ensuring proposals are of an acceptable standard and within the guidelines.
• Maintain high credit standards by reviewing and monitoring of Credit approvals and processes for commercial clients.