Dunkin' Donuts

Australia5 reviews

2.6Pay & Benefits

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,468 reviews

Fun work environment

I learned a lot while working for this company. Not only was I a Customer Service Assistant I was also being trained as manager.

Pros

free scoops of icecream

Cons

not very busy

There is little to no training going into this job and they will hire literally anyone.. and I mean anyone! The compensation for the amount of work that you will be doing will not be worth it at all and you most certainly will not get a raise. They have minors working 40+ hour weeks and don't give you a break, even if you work a 12 hour shift. They also argue with you about paying you overtime when you do work 40+ hours and sometimes don't pay you the correct amount. Management and the owner are absolutely ridiculous and they will take advantage of you until you literally can't take anymore. Only good things about this job are the discounts, the people, and the flexible schedule. But along with the flexible schedule comes a plethora of scheduling mix-ups which sometimes leave you working alone or working a 9 hour shift alone with a new person. I made lifelong friends in my time working here but I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone with any type of self respect.

Pros

Discounts, co-workers, flexible-ish schedule, you get tips but it's usually $2-$3

Cons

Literally everything else

works always enjoyable

always fun environment and get to meet new people everyday and socialise with customers that come in each day to make orders.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

when people muck around too much

Productive and Friendly Workplace

My time at Baskin & Robbins has been nothing but enjoyable. It is a workplace where the management are friendly and support their employees and so do the other co-workers. I really can't say anything bad about the company or my job as I thoroughly enjoy it there, however I am wanting to branch out into a new workforce to gain new and more experience within different professional settings.

Fun place to work

Fun place to work, especially at night, with the night life that comes through. Being one of my first jobs, I learnt a lot, how to count tills, handling money, treating customers and working in a team.

Pros

Free ice-cream per shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dunkin' Donuts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Dunkin' Donuts Reviews by Location