Duratec Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Duratec Australia Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
Quite acceptable to work for
Work environment quite acceptable unfortunately management have their own point of view
Work wasn't extremely hard or difficult just required better planning off-task
Workaholic management expect the same
If you love your time off then this isn't for you. Management expect blood outta you. Everything is last minute and unplanned. There is a lot of collusion with fixing of employee agreements and a big difference between casual and full time pays for the same role. Middle/Project management are graduate engineers with not enough industry experience between them to know which end of a trowel to use. The indigenous contractor partner is a sham, all run by Duratec. Us boys on the tools getting fed up. Lift your game or we are walkin.
Pros
Boots provided
Cons
i have made alot of good friends in the field and in managment
I have worked for duratec for quite a while now and enjoy my job but I think it is time to show my skills and awareness to other companies duratec are a great company
Pros
ok money
Cons
long days and some times not organized enough
good place to work if you like working in the yard.
good friendly place to work, great bunch of lads to work with.
Potential for great things. Want a industry change
I have worked my way from skilled labour to a specialist applicator status with company vehicle and a lot more responsibility. Although I perform leading hand and supervisor tasks and jobs e.g job inspections with management persons for potential tenders won. To suggesting what type of product systems to use for jobs . To organising materials and labour , site mobe , all tool work and looking over other team members work to insure its all in spec to hand over when job is complete. Also having all correct JHAs, permits, MSDSs , daily site diary and other paper work in place. But still being paid as an applicator which is a lower pay category . Great team members to work with.