Dusk Employee Reviews in Perth WA

outstanding place to work
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Perth WA15 November 2018
couldn't love my job more than i already do the only downside is the higher management tend to be very pick and choose on favourites also tend to make the employees feel small and unworthy of working there. but otherwise the surroundings and people i work with are fantastic my team are amazing and work with me not without me. Love the team work and organisation we have as a team.
Pros
amazing people!
Cons
some areas of management
Nice Product but terrible state management
Acting Manager (Former Employee) –  Perth WA15 December 2017
Higher management tend to pick ‘favourites’ and marginalise others. Will be very happy with you one day and act rudely towards you the next. Can also be quite passive aggressive and gossipy.

Very intense focus on KPIs. Even if you make budget, if you haven’t sold enough lighters or signed enough people up, it’s not treated as an achievement.

Expectation that employees are bubbly and positive 24/7 and criticism for any down days is difficult.
Pros
Lovely product, other casual team are great
Cons
Bad management, promoting favourites, regardless of your overall skills you will be slammed for a bad day.