Dusk Employee Reviews for Seasonal Associate

good
Christmas Casual (Former Employee) –  Western Australia8 February 2019
candles are very nice customers are fun. I was only aaa Christmas casualll though. wish they would have kept me on but oh well. still a nice place yeah
Productive and fun with a focus on customers
Christmas Casual Retail Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlestown NSW17 December 2017
Most days are spent serving and greeting customers and filling stock. The busy periods usually come in waves. The hardest part about working for dusk is making sure all customers are served and greeted quickly during the Christmas period.
Happy environment and always busy
Christmas Casual (Former Employee) –  Capalaba, QLD27 October 2014
I really loved working at Dusk. Although I only got to work once a week at times (due to being overstaffed), each time I did was so fun and I got a lot out of it. Every time I worked I'd be helping customers, joking with my team members, helping at the cash registers, making small games of who could reach their daily price goal the fastest. Each time was a fun environment where everyone was satisfied and happy. This is definitely the most enjoyable part, was being in such a great environment where we welcomed customers with opened arms and happy faces, and being able to be so friendly with my team members. The hardest part, was not being able to work as often because I did love working there, and wish I could work more.
Pros
Lovely work members
Cons
Not enough hours
Great fun
Christmas Casual (Former Employee) –  Campbelltown20 May 2014
I would go in before most of the workers and work on stock, checking it off placing it on the shelves and receiving the invoices when the delivery would come. I would prep the store for opening to make the manager on duties job easier for when they came in to open. When the store opened I would work on stock as well as greeting customers and helping them out with whatever they need. I would continue that until the end of my shift. Some days I would do banking, other days I may not.
Pros
Good work mates.
Cons