Dusk Employee Review

Good benefits, terrible culture
Sales Assistant (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Charlestown NSW8 May 2017
Staff discount of 30% is good.
Minimum wage and if you're a casual you'll be lucky to get 1-2 three hour shifts/week.
Very unstable as they base your shifts on whether or not you're making KPI's. If you don't make them you don't get shifts.
Higher management doesn't care about you unless you're making sales.
They don't take complaints seriously unless they come from a customer.
Ridiculous amounts of pressure to perform well, you have to make certain targets and if you don't you an ROD (record of discussion).
Very hard to get bonuses but they're usually good when you do.
Pros
Bonuses are good, staff discount, if you're a student and only want minimum hours this is the perfect position.
Cons
3 hour shifts in the middle of the day, management sucks.

Other Dusk Employee Reviews

Great Place to work but lots of pressure
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC19 May 2019
I did enjoy the aspects of working here. They taught me so much about management and the teach you so much and push you to better yourself, but what drove me away was that the pressure they put on you to bring customers in was a lot, you have to upsell so much and if you don't you get a sheet you have to sign saying you are not doing your job correctly.

I was assistant manager and I would recommend for people who want to be casual here but higher up management is crazy!
Pros
Company Events, Teaching to manage a store
Cons
Overtime hours constantly for VM, and sometime managers and assistant managers have to come in with no pay.
Good Workplace
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Narellan NSW13 May 2019
Very specific way of doing things, the culture can sometimes be quite sexist, and not LGBTQI friendly.
but overall good company, with amazing training programs.