Dusk Employee Review

dusk was good to work at but i was not given many shifts
Casual Employee (Former Employee) –  Capalaba QLD19 November 2017
a typical day at work included serving customers, stocking shelves and using the registers. I leaned how to use registers. the management team were incredibly helpful in my time working here. the hardest part of the job was unloading heavy and fragile stock. the most enjoyable part of the job was smelling the candles, learning about the stock and helping customers.

Other Dusk Employee Reviews

Great Place to work but lots of pressure
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC19 May 2019
I did enjoy the aspects of working here. They taught me so much about management and the teach you so much and push you to better yourself, but what drove me away was that the pressure they put on you to bring customers in was a lot, you have to upsell so much and if you don't you get a sheet you have to sign saying you are not doing your job correctly.

I was assistant manager and I would recommend for people who want to be casual here but higher up management is crazy!
Pros
Company Events, Teaching to manage a store
Cons
Overtime hours constantly for VM, and sometime managers and assistant managers have to come in with no pay.
Good Workplace
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Narellan NSW13 May 2019
Very specific way of doing things, the culture can sometimes be quite sexist, and not LGBTQI friendly.
but overall good company, with amazing training programs.