Dusk Employee Review

outstanding place to work
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Perth WA15 November 2018
couldn't love my job more than i already do the only downside is the higher management tend to be very pick and choose on favourites also tend to make the employees feel small and unworthy of working there. but otherwise the surroundings and people i work with are fantastic my team are amazing and work with me not without me. Love the team work and organisation we have as a team.
Pros
amazing people!
Cons
some areas of management

Other Dusk Employee Reviews

Great Place to work but lots of pressure
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC19 May 2019
I did enjoy the aspects of working here. They taught me so much about management and the teach you so much and push you to better yourself, but what drove me away was that the pressure they put on you to bring customers in was a lot, you have to upsell so much and if you don't you get a sheet you have to sign saying you are not doing your job correctly.

I was assistant manager and I would recommend for people who want to be casual here but higher up management is crazy!
Pros
Company Events, Teaching to manage a store
Cons
Overtime hours constantly for VM, and sometime managers and assistant managers have to come in with no pay.
Good Workplace
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Narellan NSW13 May 2019
Very specific way of doing things, the culture can sometimes be quite sexist, and not LGBTQI friendly.
but overall good company, with amazing training programs.