Dusk Employee Review

The in's and out's of Dusk
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mt ommaney25 February 2015
Turn up at work at least 30 minutes to be able to review any work training and updates, 100% customer focus from the get go. Completely meeting customer needs and giving full product solutions to enhance a great customer experience/ customer base.
Offer promotional deals, add on's to allow customer to get the best our of their products, as well as achieving personal/company KPI's. Complete any VES (Visual merchandising) changes in an effective and timely manner. Take out basic tasks daily banking, rubbish runs, sweep and clean etc. Review daily results and justifying why they are how they are/ do they need improvement/ and how can I improve.

I've learned that confidence can truly do wonders, with that you can achieve the skys limits. In retail terms: great customer base, great results (KPI's).

We have great management support. Thorough training in order to achieve the best results. Supportive and to the point where need be.

Co-workers are all hard workers and are all their to do their job. Ideally to make sure customers are walking away with the best customer experience and meeting KPI's by End of the day.

The hardest part of the job is trying to upsell or add on products to their solutions without being too pushy. However there are other way's around this.

Most enjoyable part of my job is definitely meeting customer needs, making sure they receive their full product solution. What makes it all worth it, is getting acknowledged for helping and taking the time to meet all needs and have them be so very appreciative and giving great reviews.
Pros
Fantastic working environment
Cons
Short hours/ and not enough shifts

Other Dusk Employee Reviews

Great Place to work but lots of pressure
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC19 May 2019
I did enjoy the aspects of working here. They taught me so much about management and the teach you so much and push you to better yourself, but what drove me away was that the pressure they put on you to bring customers in was a lot, you have to upsell so much and if you don't you get a sheet you have to sign saying you are not doing your job correctly.

I was assistant manager and I would recommend for people who want to be casual here but higher up management is crazy!
Pros
Company Events, Teaching to manage a store
Cons
Overtime hours constantly for VM, and sometime managers and assistant managers have to come in with no pay.
Good Workplace
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Narellan NSW13 May 2019
Very specific way of doing things, the culture can sometimes be quite sexist, and not LGBTQI friendly.
but overall good company, with amazing training programs.