Dusk Employee Review

affordable luxury, great team environment
Store manager (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD14 April 2016
I have been a store manager at Dusk for 12 months now and the relationships you build with your team are incredible. You are faced with challenging concepts to retail and sales but when you achieve them you feel accomplished and ready to gain more success. It's really how you make it , at the end of the day you are the only person who can make or break each day at Dusk. Work it, embrace it, cdlebrate success and when times are tough just keep on smiling and you will be able to work throuh it. Especially when you have an amazingly supportive team in store. Enjoy and good luck with anyone who applies.
bbrc also owns cattle farms so vegetarians and vegans please continue to stand for what we believe in.
Pros
affordable luxury
Cons
managers dont get paid enough for what they do.

Other Dusk Employee Reviews

Great Place to work but lots of pressure
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC19 May 2019
I did enjoy the aspects of working here. They taught me so much about management and the teach you so much and push you to better yourself, but what drove me away was that the pressure they put on you to bring customers in was a lot, you have to upsell so much and if you don't you get a sheet you have to sign saying you are not doing your job correctly.

I was assistant manager and I would recommend for people who want to be casual here but higher up management is crazy!
Pros
Company Events, Teaching to manage a store
Cons
Overtime hours constantly for VM, and sometime managers and assistant managers have to come in with no pay.
Good Workplace
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Narellan NSW13 May 2019
Very specific way of doing things, the culture can sometimes be quite sexist, and not LGBTQI friendly.
but overall good company, with amazing training programs.