Dusk Employee Review

Not worth it
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plenty Valley VIC24 February 2017
There is an enormous amount of focus that is placed on customer service, therefore this causes a large amount of stress and pressure on employees. Most of the training is done online, you are very much thrown into the job, this makes it quite difficult to understand what is actually required of you.
sometimes there is nothing for you do which makes it boring and not a very fun and engaging work environment. You also don't get any breaks on most of your shifts. Dusk also tries to force employee motivation by holding cute team meetings and parties where there are games and prizes to win.
Pros
30% discount, a good work culture, getting retail experience, good pay rate
Cons
lack of shifts, mostly online training, can be boring, lack of diversity

Other Dusk Employee Reviews

Great Place to work but lots of pressure
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC19 May 2019
I did enjoy the aspects of working here. They taught me so much about management and the teach you so much and push you to better yourself, but what drove me away was that the pressure they put on you to bring customers in was a lot, you have to upsell so much and if you don't you get a sheet you have to sign saying you are not doing your job correctly.

I was assistant manager and I would recommend for people who want to be casual here but higher up management is crazy!
Pros
Company Events, Teaching to manage a store
Cons
Overtime hours constantly for VM, and sometime managers and assistant managers have to come in with no pay.
Good Workplace
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Narellan NSW13 May 2019
Very specific way of doing things, the culture can sometimes be quite sexist, and not LGBTQI friendly.
but overall good company, with amazing training programs.