Dusk Employee Review

Dusk
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colonnades, Noarlunga17 September 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Dusk and loved working on a face to face basis with customers. I had a passion for the products in store and would regularly upsell to customers and meet sales targets. I worked well with co workers and this was one of the most enjoyable part of the job as well as the rapor built with customers. The hardest part of the job was possibly finding room in the store room for the new deliveries!
Pros
Staff discount

Other Dusk Employee Reviews

Great Place to work but lots of pressure
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC19 May 2019
I did enjoy the aspects of working here. They taught me so much about management and the teach you so much and push you to better yourself, but what drove me away was that the pressure they put on you to bring customers in was a lot, you have to upsell so much and if you don't you get a sheet you have to sign saying you are not doing your job correctly.

I was assistant manager and I would recommend for people who want to be casual here but higher up management is crazy!
Pros
Company Events, Teaching to manage a store
Cons
Overtime hours constantly for VM, and sometime managers and assistant managers have to come in with no pay.
Good Workplace
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Narellan NSW13 May 2019
Very specific way of doing things, the culture can sometimes be quite sexist, and not LGBTQI friendly.
but overall good company, with amazing training programs.