DWF LLP Employee Review

Workplace Review
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside26 June 2018
It was a very happy working environment with a good team of hard working individuals who were very friendly and social.
Was introduced to my work tasks one step at a time so that I was not overwhelmed with work I felt I was unsure with how to carry out.

Other DWF LLP Employee Reviews

Good starter job if you’re getting into law
Revenue Control Billing Administrator (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester28 August 2019
Great place to start if you’re getting into law, the management in finance is extremely poor, their retention of staff is horrific as they are treated very poorly, the pay is good for someone under the age of 21 but nearly every other law firm in the area has an extremely higher salary for exactly the same job.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Poor management
Productive and enjoyable
File management support (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester19 August 2019
DWF is a productive and enjoyable place to work. It has helped me to expand on my legal knowledge and to build my knowledge of administration within a law firm.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DWF LLP. Our community is ready to answer.