DWF LLP Employee Review

Glad I was only a Temp
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester30 November 2018
Covered here as a temp once, and that was enough, sat in a dark office with other women on switchboard who did nothing but talk about reality shows, diets and soaps the whole time while others were doing all the work; I was bullied and ostracized by said women who should have been old enough to know better but were total b*tches because I made a point of stating my said hours and complained about them to the team leader, hence I asked the agency to pull me out of the assignment as they were making my life a misery.

Not sure whether the place has changed much but I wouldn't go back there if you paid me a million quid!
Pros
Nice Building and location
Cons
Bullying Culture - Big brother is watching your every move

Other DWF LLP Employee Reviews

Good starter job if you’re getting into law
Revenue Control Billing Administrator (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester28 August 2019
Great place to start if you’re getting into law, the management in finance is extremely poor, their retention of staff is horrific as they are treated very poorly, the pay is good for someone under the age of 21 but nearly every other law firm in the area has an extremely higher salary for exactly the same job.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Poor management
Productive and enjoyable
File management support (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester19 August 2019
DWF is a productive and enjoyable place to work. It has helped me to expand on my legal knowledge and to build my knowledge of administration within a law firm.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DWF LLP. Our community is ready to answer.