DXC Medical Recruitment Employee Reviews

Extensive knowlege within the company and excellent work/life balance
Prinicipal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD10 April 2019
DXC Medical Recruitment is such a unique and wonderful company to be part of. The company sets itself apart from the rest in the fact that we aim for “The perfect match” every time for both the doctor and clinic. It's not about just filling the vacancy to reach targets. We are driven and supported to have quality outcomes. With the extensive experience within the team, we offer each other support to enable us to succeed and at the same time can work independently and have work/life balance. DXC Medical Recruitment is like no other position I have had before. They have the knowledge and tools to help me reach my work/life goals.
Pros
Exceptional colleague support and knowledge within the team
A focus on quality for customers and staff alike
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Wollongong NSW10 April 2019
DXC Medical is an outstanding employer with a committed and genuine focus on quality. Both for its customers (GPs and medical centres) and staff alike.

I have received fantastic mentoring and support since I started, as well as the autonomy to set my own hours that balances my career and family goals.
Pros
Autonomy, support / mentoring and commission structure
Excellent employer
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW23 July 2018
DXC Medical Recruitment is a fantastic company to be part of. Unlike many other medical recruitment companies in the market, DXC has a stronger approach to quality outcomes. They are proactive and knowledgeable in their field, as well as with development and support of employees. I enjoy work/life balance and independence, paired with the motivation and tools I need to work hard to achieve my goals.
Pros
Knowledge and Support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DXC Medical Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

DXC Medical Recruitment Reviews by Job Title