DXC Medical Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

DXC Medical Recruitment Employee Reviews

I am proud to be a member of the DXC Medical Recruitment Team! To work with a team of professionals dedicated to recruiting the right GP for the right Practice is an honor. DXC opened its doors in January 2018 and has not looked back. Always striving for quality outcomes for GP's and Medical Centers and staff members is the driving force for the continued growth of DXC Medical.
The team are true experts in the niche of General Practitioner recruitment in Australia, in a way that you can only be if you have lived and breathed GP recruitment day in/day out for several years. Working here gives an opportunity to help match up doctors with the right community for their personal needs, plans, and qualifications. I have felt welcomed and supported by management and co-workers.
DXC Medical Recruitment is a modern thinking consultancy business who put people at the heart of everything they do. For DXC Medical Recruitment it's all about the people. During my time with the company I have felt a valued member of the team. The company runs on fresh thinking, and has a positive and supportive culture.
Pros
Positive culture. Close-knit team.
DXC Medical Recruitment is such a unique and wonderful company to be part of. The company sets itself apart from the rest in the fact that we aim for “The perfect match” every time for both the doctor and clinic. It's not about just filling the vacancy to reach targets. We are driven and supported to have quality outcomes. With the extensive experience within the team, we offer each other support to enable us to succeed and at the same time can work independently and have work/life balance. DXC Medical Recruitment is like no other position I have had before. They have the knowledge and tools to help me reach my work/life goals.
Pros
Exceptional colleague support and knowledge within the team
DXC Medical is an outstanding employer with a committed and genuine focus on quality. Both for its customers (GPs and medical centres) and staff alike. I have received fantastic mentoring and support since I started, as well as the autonomy to set my own hours that balances my career and family goals.
Pros
Autonomy, support / mentoring and commission structure
DXC Medical Recruitment is a fantastic company to be part of. Unlike many other medical recruitment companies in the market, DXC has a stronger approach to quality outcomes. They are proactive and knowledgeable in their field, as well as with development and support of employees. I enjoy work/life balance and independence, paired with the motivation and tools I need to work hard to achieve my goals.
Pros
Knowledge and Support