Dynamic Distribution Systems

7: Dynamic Distribution Systems Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Interesting Combination of Great Flexibility and Plenty of Work Available

Having never been a subcontractor before I was so pleased with a great experience going through Dynamic. There is great flexibility that I didn't expect. You can choose working 5-7 days a week (as there is so much delivery work around). Also depending on your family and lifestyle situation you can work the days you choose. Many many options for working the way you want to and making it fit your situation.Definitely recommend driving for Dynamic. You're more than a bum in a seat to them.

Heaps of work with dynamic

I haven't had any issue so far. I would recommend this place anytime there's plent of work to keep you busy throughout the year. I'm A hard worker so for me its not a problem to work hard but, if you want big money and less work im afraid this is not the place. I believe if you work hard you'll be happy with your earnings

Supportive and well established company

I have worked for dynamic for almost 6 years now and still love my job today as much as I did when I first started. Management are great and very supportive. Dynamic have a great reputation in Brisbane

dont pay as promised. the last resort in the courier business

jerk you around changing where you are meant to go, lie to you about work and pay. overall poor experience. work long hours for less pay than a normal job.

Well established reputable company

Great company to work for, consistant work 5-7 days a week with a large variety of customers. Management is very easy to deal with and i never have any issues with pay.

Pros

Broad opportunity of clients to work at

Productive but fun and a great team to work with

They are a great company to work for being a subcontractor, it’s a better lifestyle for me and my family. I’m not tied down to specific working days or annual leave days so can work around my children and my lifestyle. I would highly recommend this company. I didn’t just feel like a number.

Pros

Work my own hours

Great small team who bounce off each other

Great little team with respect all round. Have a great online system for local, interstate and international envelope to pallet shipments. System did need some updates/changes to help sales process and customer ease.

Pros

Great group of people

Cons

handling a lot of tasks outside of main job description

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dynamic Distribution Systems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Dynamic Distribution Systems Reviews by Location

Learn about Dynamic Distribution Systems in popular locations

• Dynamic Distribution Systems
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?