Dynamic Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

1.7Job Security & Advancement
Small Recruiting Office
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL31 May 2017
Nice, friendly place to work. Fast paced. Jobs constantly opening and closing. A lot of extry level positions require a lot of employee coaching & advising.
Exciting, Fun, Memorable
Human Service Assistant - Comcast (Former Employee) –  Danville, CA26 January 2015
I was assigned to work for Comcast by Dynamic Solution. I got along very well with my co-workers. We treated each other as family, because of the family environment we had a very good relationship. I really like my job and had fun at the same time. It motivated me to get up every morning and went to work.

Even though I was experienced on the field I was assigned I was learning new different Ideas and applied the ideas at the same time. On every job there is always a part that is stressful but with my experienced I was able to take my time and analysed the situation and made it not stressful.

The management at Comcast was excellent. Communication was there key factor. I was not afraid to ask questions if it needed. My supervisors was very understanding and helpful.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Wonderful Learning experience
Staffing Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL5 June 2014
Being productive in creating work for myself. Outbound phone calls when their were no scheduled interviews. It was a great experience to meet great candidates.