East Coast Bullbars Employee Reviews

Workplace with Potential to do great things
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Clontarf, QLD23 September 2015
But that potential is not fully utilized, riddled with school yard fights among management and and a two face GM that lost his workforce's respect.

If your looking for a fill job to pay the bills its honest pay for honest work, but don't expect to progress much further than your starting position or salary unless you work for the sales team.

Bad workplace conditions if your an alloy Polisher.

I had some good times working here, but I remember few of those experiences
Pros
if you like selfies there's a camera in every corner
Cons
stuck as a casual for 2+ years, downtime is sprung on you
Best company I've worked for.
Welder, metal polisher, despatch (Former Employee) –  Clontarf, QLD27 February 2015
At the time I worked there I was young and naive, I took them for granted. It was my first job out of school and I didn't know any better. After all these years in other workplaces, working in other roles for different companies, I would still go back and work for them if I had the chance. There was career advancement, over my years working there I had gained knowledge and skills that set me up for new roles and job opportunities. The work moral was always great as well as collgues and even management. They knew what they were doing because they weren't just a boss, they had been in that position before you.
Pros
Career advancement. Friendships.
Cons
At the time, minimal pay, due to being a school leaver.
productive
Alloy/Steel Welder (Current Employee) –  brisbane qld australia12 July 2014
I work at night shift.i learned more like doing welding and operating machines,fabrications and techniques repairing of machines etc.the management is quite good but need more improvement especially the pay.my co-workers are good we treat each other as a brotherhood.the hardest part of the job is always pressured because of the target that needed to reach everyday.the most enjoyable part of the job is welding and operating machines.
Pros
free smoko
Cons
short breaks