EAST COAST TRAFFIC CONTROL

8: EAST COAST TRAFFIC CONTROL Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

Good

Good to work for. Co- workers were good and helpful. Hardest part was standing in the sun. Most enjoyable part was pay day

Abusive/toxic work culture

As per title. No traffic control job is going to be great, but this one was all kinds of messed up. Insufficient work, constant promises of advancement but no action taken. Insufficient notice of long jobs, supervisors who knowingly broke the law.

Pros

Free pocket knife at Xmas

Cons

Insufficient hours, toxic work culture, risks being taken by supervisors with my safety

Best Company to work for.

Overall, it's knowledge and a good experience. You get to see places you've never seen and you get to work with other Companies and meet alot of different people. You see tragic circumstances and you get to see the weird. I love working here.

first traffic control company

was welcomed with open arms from everyone on my first day. all the workers and office staff were friendly. I learnt new things every day. I was never put in a bad situation.

Friendly place to work

Friendly staff - good place to work - Working hours flexibility - new management within the company - would work there again

nice people to work for , very friendly. the hardest part of the job is when it rains.

Cons

would never want to work for them ever again

management does not know how to give back to its loyal workers co workers are all brown noses.

Very busy workplace with no management leadership

Great wages/salary and benefits. Enjoyed working here, although management staff incompetent.

Pros

good social life within company

Cons

incompetent management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EAST COAST TRAFFIC CONTROL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare EAST COAST TRAFFIC CONTROL with