EAST COAST TRAFFIC CONTROL
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Working at EAST COAST TRAFFIC CONTROL: EAST COAST TRAFFIC CONTROL Employee Reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Good

Good to work for. Co- workers were good and helpful. Hardest part was standing in the sun. Most enjoyable part was pay day

decent pay because of hours, otherwise meh

some workers are good, others are not. some days you end up with very few breaks due to lack of staff. not a difficult job, but requires standing for very long periods of time, usually in one place, and often in full sunshine.If you end up with a good team, you will have a fun time, as you can joke around, and the day goes by fast.hardest part of the job is when you have to deal with lack of information.most enjoyable is when you get home and have a nice shower.

Pros

will pay for hotels and meals when at hotels for job sites.

Cons

long hours, lack of information, rain or shine, sunburns, bug bites

Best Company to work for.

Overall, it's knowledge and a good experience. You get to see places you've never seen and you get to work with other Companies and meet alot of different people. You see tragic circumstances and you get to see the weird. I love working here.

first traffic control company

was welcomed with open arms from everyone on my first day. all the workers and office staff were friendly. I learnt new things every day. I was never put in a bad situation.

Friendly place to work

Friendly staff - good place to work - Working hours flexibility - new management within the company - would work there again

nice people to work for , very friendly. the hardest part of the job is when it rains.

Cons

would never want to work for them ever again

management does not know how to give back to its loyal workers co workers are all brown noses.

Very busy workplace with no management leadership

Great wages/salary and benefits. Enjoyed working here, although management staff incompetent.

Pros

good social life within company

Cons

incompetent management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EAST COAST TRAFFIC CONTROL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6