Eastern Health
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Working at Eastern Health: 7 Eastern Health Reviews

Australia7 reviews

4.3Work–Life Balance

A really great place to work

Excellent company to work in, provides work-life balance and salary packaging, communication from management is clear, and team members are collaborative and friendly. People are passionate about what they do and genuinely care about the standard of work/customer service provided. Great place to learn and grow, some people have worked here for over 10 years!

Pros

a day off every month and Salary packaging

Cons

nothing

Great working environment that exemplifies its values

The recruitment and on-boarding experience was extremely quick. I applied for the position, interviewed and was notified the outcome within 1 week. The online on-boarding system is quick and easy to use, where all documentation can be found in one place. Prior to your first day, you are welcomed with an induction letter prompting you to complete online training as well as provide information of your login details. On my first day I was greeted by manager and was welcomed warmly by my team members and colleagues, who were, and still are extremely helpful and approachable. Management have been very supportive during the COVID-19 disruptions, they have encouraged our team to work from home and have provided the best possible support to do so. Eastern Health is lead by an engaged and involved CE who actively communicates with employees.

Pros

Accrued Days Off, Approachable management, career development encouragement

Cons

Lack of parking at Box Hill location

Great culture, Lots of opportunity

My experience with Eastern Health has been a great one. Lots of opportunity - I personally have progressed throughout my time at Eastern Health, from taking on an Administrative Assistant role at the end of my HR studies and then progressing to a HR role. The overall culture feels like a big extended team and everyone is always willing to offer a helping hand. Would definitely recommend!

flexible

A hierarchical environment like most health organisations. Women have diverse opportunities within the health domain. A flexible working environment here.

good exposure to client service

enjoyed working inthe enviroment . Providing all relevant trainings and supporting. Developed client services and planning and good team support and team work.

n/a

Box Hill Hospital was a nice environment to work in for many years, it has assisted me with building my skills set to manage difficult situations and also work with a diverse cohort of individuals

Eh

Busy environment and productive COMRAD Radiology booking system Supportive Manaagment Team work among co-workers Helping patients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eastern Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Eastern Health