Easy Being Green

6: Easy Being Green Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

good

the job was a good environment, the average day was rocking up at 9 clocking in, putting the work in tryna make cash and then i quit cause i broke my foot

Working in EBG was stress free and helped me travel a lot of new places

Working in EBG was stress free and it improved my confidence and presentation skills. I was able to perform freely and efficiently with the help of my subordinates.

Pros

No Specific Time Schedule

Cons

Could not work on rainy days

Electricians beware

Electricians beware. They withhold payments without even telling you why. They try back charge you for everything without any communication or proper reasoning. Electricians stay away.

productive and fun workplace with an easy going environment

My current job gives me an opportunity to learn about people's behaviour and how to understand that before pitching the product. The workplace culture is fun with an easy-going environment.

Good for an individual

Job can get easy or tough in no time. get to meet a lot of people. helpful colleagues. not a bad position to start with. Learnt a lot about facing problems and solving them. Dealing with the customers and making them happy keeping in mind that the company does not incur any losses. hard part - no time specification in the job, enjoyable part - you are your own boss (in a way).

Pros

Petrol allowance

Cons

no time limits

Learn the sales skill and improve the english

This job is under Victorian government energy saving programme, and the job is quite interesting and let me have more chance to communicate with different people, so that my english can have a great improvement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Easy Being Green. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Easy Being Green Reviews by Location