Easy Being Green
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Easy Being Green Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
the job was a good environment, the average day was rocking up at 9 clocking in, putting the work in tryna make cash and then i quit cause i broke my foot
Working in EBG was stress free and it improved my confidence and presentation skills. I was able to perform freely and efficiently with the help of my subordinates.
Pros
No Specific Time Schedule
Cons
Could not work on rainy days
Electricians beware. They withhold payments without even telling you why.
They try back charge you for everything without any communication or proper reasoning. Electricians stay away.
My current job gives me an opportunity to learn about people's behaviour and how to understand that before pitching the product.
The workplace culture is fun with an easy-going environment.
Job can get easy or tough in no time. get to meet a lot of people. helpful colleagues. not a bad position to start with. Learnt a lot about facing problems and solving them. Dealing with the customers and making them happy keeping in mind that the company does not incur any losses. hard part - no time specification in the job, enjoyable part - you are your own boss (in a way).
Pros
Petrol allowance
Cons
no time limits
This job is under Victorian government energy saving programme, and the job is quite interesting and let me have more chance to communicate with different people, so that my english can have a great improvement.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Easy Being Green. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6