Eaton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Eaton:

Eaton Management reviews

Australia18 reviews
Eaton is a great place to work and learn. they have a online uni for work related training plus will support you to do training outside the company if its related to your role.
the workplace culture is one of open communication with management and has high ethics
Pros
Great Office, off street parking. support
Cons
Sales staff are always getting pat on the back where support staff are getting the job delivered
Manager was good but staff are untrained and have no interest in doing the job properly.
The cleaners they get don't know how to speak english and have no idea what they are doing
I wouldn't wish a job at this company on my worst enemy.
Management doesn't care. Staff are extremely cold. Upper management don't mix with the 'little people'. Experienced my manager crying many times throughout the day on my very first week here. I felt like crying too after a while. Many staff breakdown because of how overworked they are.
Too big a company to have any impact. No space for growth.
I do not recommend working for this company.its shonky
Terrible managers non caring.
It's unprofessional.

They hardly employ Aussies. Only visa people
Extremely toxic working environment in finance department,
bad politics, high staff turn over, long hours, poor management.
Would never work for them ever again!
I worked for this company for 10 years&enjoyed it ended up Queensland manager Great crew great management again do not know if they are still trading
Pros
Getting Taken out for dinner
Cons
not getting taken out for dinner
Horrible company, horrible workers, horrible hours, horrible expectations, horrible cleaning products, disrespectful and treasured their workers like dirt.
Pros
Salary
Account Management

Keeping the few customers happy

Good support team

Had good product knowledge

Difficult to get answers from management

Lot of options for growth available
Pros
Good office
Cons
Stocks
- Day would begin with a team meeting in which I would communicate and listen to team members urgencies and delegate tasks for the day. I would also be involved in supervising and assisting team members to achieve their production goals for the day and also take part in daily meetings with senior management to report and update on project developments.

- During my time at Eaton I learnt and developed various skills. Such as: - Management of people.

- OH&S activities ( committee member and Lockout/Tagout officer)

- Lean champion ( 5s)

- Liasing with Engineers in regards to project's documentation ( eg; Wiring diagrams) and senior management in regards to parts and times to complete tasks.

- Onsite installations of Medium Voltage Switch Gear

Learnt from Co-workers and made great friendships.

The hardest part of the job was usually beyond my control. Parts not arriving on time were an obstacle to complete projects on time. The impact of these delays meant extra costs as more people and OT was needed to meet delivery times.

The most enjoyable part of my job had to be the challenge and management of major new switch gear projects, liaising with engineers and management as to what was the best manner and approach to achieve success and the challenge of motivating a team of people with cultural diversities to be competent and focused on meeting customer's requirements..
Pros
Premises, Recognition of performance and company ethics.
Cons
Distance from home
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Eaton?