Eaton
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Eaton:

Eaton Pay & Benefits reviews

Australia18 reviews
The company is currently seeing a downturn in revenue that could be attributed to poor planning and uncertain economic factors. A well established global brand but struggling to manage and develop emerging markets. In particular customer-facing roles are very challenging at present. These roles require personal and family sacrifice.

There are many seasoned professionals who are great colleagues within the company and I did learn from them. As my role was road-bound and autonomous I had little time for interaction.

Some of the colleagues I worked with enjoyed their job very much and was quite satisfied with the company as a whole. Therefore if I recommend that potential employees scrutinise their roles and ensure that they are familiar with the challenges.
Pros
Much employee benefits if you have the time to utilise them.
Cons
Highly Demanding, Personal Sacrifice, Possibility of Insecurity.
Typical school cleaning. Allocated 4 hours for a job that took 5 hours. 7 months of working over my hours before personnel sorted the issue. Ended up filling in for another colleague so was happy to take on the extra night shifts.
Pros
Christmas break up
Cons
Long hours and short paid.
I was working from 10:00 to 18:00
was always busy, we worked a lot but the people there were so nice, they always worked happy and hard, was a nice workplace.
Pros
I was living very close
Cons
short lunch time
Horrible company, horrible workers, horrible hours, horrible expectations, horrible cleaning products, disrespectful and treasured their workers like dirt.
Pros
Salary