ECCO Employee Reviews

Never felt like going to work. Incredible support and culture.
Cluster Manager (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT3 January 2019
Felt like family and not like going to work. Always people available when you needed help and recognised for your efforts. Able to grow and learn. Amazing staff at every level.
Empresa Dinâmica
Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  New South Wales30 May 2018
Empresa multinacional.
Ótima empresa para trabalhar fora do pais.
Buena empresa con buen ambiente de trabajo
Dependienta (Former Employee) –  Oxford Street13 February 2018
El sueldo no está acorde a la vida diaria en Reino Unido. 9 horas diarias junto a la hora en metro de ida y vuelta, pero en general muy muy bien.
Worst Management Ever
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD31 January 2018
Ecco Shoes was the best company i worked for until we had recent changes of manager in one of the Brisbane store. The manager was extremely nice until their probation period ended and thats where it goes downhill. The manager would not teach the staff proper stuff and blame things on us. The manger cut all the shifts without any explanation and lied to us constantly. When reported to higher management they passed it as an misunderstanding between two parties but thats not the case. If it was an misunderstanding, we would be still working there. Ecco shoes is really great place to work there unless you have a bad manager and bad higher management. Higher management don't care about their staff .
Pros
pay
Cons
Management, no hours
Brand Ambassador
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Chadstone VIC flagship shopping centre22 December 2017
Ecco shoes pacific is good brand and great customer service and mix culture people so we can learn something different from others. Ecco is very highly standard product whoever work in ecco they can learn more in details about products knowledge and about shoes knowledge. Fun loving atmosphere.
Pros
Every year get together with all branch staff and have dinner.
Cons
38-40 hours work
Ecco Shoes
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Australia16 April 2016
Firstly some staff were absolutely lovely people. Unfortunately I found management quite uneducated and far from professional and certainly did not lead by example. How some people are employed in the first place I do not understand. One manager in particular I feel had a split personality and was not liked by any staff. The workplace was quite unpleasant and staff were always bubbly and relaxed on this persons days off. Funny that. Always taking extended breaks, leaving early and stealing sales from other staff members. The shoes are actually very comfortable but overpriced for what they are and certainly not a fashion statement. I would rather spend 200-300 on a designer brand personally.
Company pays well but you do work hard for it and often there was nobody to cover breaks so you had to go without.
Pros
salary
Cons
management
First Job, Small Shop
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D23 July 2013
On a typical day, I would operating the cash till when processing sales, make orders for delivery, make sure that there was sufficient stock. In addition to this when a manager wasn't in I would be in charge of locking up and balancing the cash at the close of business. I also was in charge of the children's shoes section so I would have to maintain the stock for this area. There was only about 8 staff in Ecco at the time. It was a part time job while I was at college and I enjoyed dealing with the customers and taking in deliveries. The hardest part was sometimes dealing with difficult customers. However this was overcome by remaining calm and just trying to facilitate the customer the best I could.