Ecolab
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Ecolab:

Ecolab Employee Reviews

Australia18 reviews
Management are fair, bonus is hard to achieve. Time and work life balance is but you have to fifo one week out of ever month. Supplied with the tools of the trade, Ute laptop etc.
1 April 2020
Thank you for your review. We welcome your feedback and we're always looking for ways to improve the employee experience. We encourage you to connect with your manager or HR partner to discuss your concerns.
Nice people nice team working environment with good salary benefits can develop new skill and can get all type of support to make you feel better.Nice company
1 April 2020
This is helpful feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
High paced International Company where work being constantly reviewed.
High rules based organisation

Autonomy is stifled, High sales based culture, Team are regarded as replaceable parts.
4 March 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience. Our associates are our greatest asset. Without our associates, we couldn’t deliver our full value to our customers, or establish the high level of collaboration and trust that defines our relationships with customers and our reputation as a company. We appreciate your feedback, recognize we can always improve and are committed to this for the long-term.
good understanding work environment

I had a great time working there and learn about new stuff and working with different machine and my job is satisfactory working ahead for promotion at work and want to have a high salary with more good experience
9 January 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your feedback.
Management were very discriminating and vulgar towards female employees and would make it know to them. However the job was very good I loved my job there I was always busy and on the go which is what I like in my jobs.
Pros
Loved my work and layout f my day
Cons
Excellent company to work for, pays well.
Good with training and provides great opportunities.

Training is also very good, on-going support is always provided.
My role was very narrow and repetitive, leadership was not very supportive of flexible working arrangements.

Too many restructures during my tenure which heavily impacted on the ways of working and staffing of the roles.

Culturally a click environment and somewhat of a boys club mentality.
Pros
Product and staff discounts
Cons
Long Hours, no flexibility
They do a lot of talking and no action. Culture is toxic and the workers are always the ones that cop it but culture needs to change from the top down. Will never happen. Any operation outside the US is considered 3rd world hence support services are terrible. Couple this with small minded and incapable local manufacturing and supply chain creates unnecessary problems on a daily basis
Pros
Small team I work with
Cons
Everything else
Very sales driven organisation.
Trying to be the market leader in the field of choice whilst maintain a healthy GM % .

My day at work was flexible to be able to manage my accounts without being Micro managed.
Excellents company, only left because of the travel to work. Management and staff were excellent.
Excellent training and follow up.

Great team culture
Pros
Great team
Cons
travel to work
17 April 2019
Thanks for taking the time to submit your review. We appreciate your feedback.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ecolab?
Good remuneration package

Deadline challenges

Autonomous role with self ownership

Ability to build business/client relationship

Supportive management team

Full-time role with 100% service expectations
Pros
Flexability
Cons
Long working hours to meet deadlines
One of the most convoluted places I've ever worked. I don't even know where to start. Productivity could be so easily improved. Very little actual strategy (although so many talks and meeting about it!) and no real focus on campaigns and their ROIs - just continuing the status quo. Business prefers to keep operating as it is, rather than seeking to innovate and improve because it's "too hard" and likely to face too much friction.
Pros
Nice facilities and staff perks.
Cons
Long hours, long pointless meetings and lack of real planning / direction at middle level.
the area i worked in, the people were so friendly.
i was just casual but got paid really well for my age. i would of love to do it a bit longer but the space isn't available anymore.
Pros
lunch time was great
Plenty of opportunities for advancement, some transfer and relocation required at times. Senior management are supportive and interact well with middle management.
Pros
Excellent training, advancement opportunities.
Cons
Excessive workloads.
Great Company, good passionate people who care about the business they work for.
Each day is different, in Payroll there is always something new to learn so day to day is rewarding and challenging in itself.
Good place for graduates and seasoned professionals alike.

Be aware of politics around the office. You either fall into as a victim or you can use it to your advantage.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Managers are not flexible (on some cases)
Empresa internacional, excelente.
Se viven sus valores,

La seguridad es primero.

Alcanzamos nuestros objetivos.

Hacemos lo que es correcto.

Nos retamos a nosotros mismos.

Trabajamos en equipo.

Hacemos una diferencia positiva.
Pros
Lider mundial.
Enjoyed growth in marketing from domestic into international roles.Gained wide industry experience from Nuclear Power,Pulp & Paper, Oil Refining,Petrochemical to Food Processing but finally settled into an Asia Pacific Marketing role targeting Primary Metals in which I achieved and learned much about B2B,Strategic Marketing,Different Cultures and Creating Delivered Value.I just loved working with and in the Iron and Steel Industry learning their processes and their profit drivers.Had some great coworkers but the hardest part was travelling and work/family balance.
Management chopped and changed.Ownership chopped and changed and company culture changed in my view not for the better.
Pros
Loved my work and learning industry technology and drivers
Cons
Too much Travellling OS.