Edge Personnel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Edge Personnel Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
The staff there were easy to talk to and friendly. I enjoyed the job they gave me at a clothing warehouse but i didnt enjoy being taken advantage of by my supervisor there because of my high picking rate.
It's been a few years since I worked for Edge Personnel as I had work elsewhere. I recently re-signed with them and have not got any work yet.I look forward to working for them again.
I have found Edge to be a great company to get temp work through, I have been placed in a couple of different companies and they care enough to follow up to see how you are going, is it the right fit.
If you do the right thing by them they will do the right thing by you.
Pros
Constant work
Cons
Pay is award
Casual work only, when work was not available they were not willing to place workers in different areas or to different employers they stated they were the largest Casual Recruiting Company with work all over Brisbane yet when work was slow there was no work at any other company.
Pros
Good team mates
Cons
Not enough hours
I was introduced to the world of warehousing via Edge and enjoyed most of my time with them. The best part of the job was the hours and pay and the only bad parts was when parts locations were disorganized. I got to reorganize the whole of the Sandvik warehouse with guidance and assistance and really enjoyed those 6 months.
Pros
Long days and large pays
Cons
Sometimes disorganized and lack of hours in the final years
A good company to work for as they placed me at the repco warehouse. Very easy work and nice people to work with.
Pros
great bosses, great co workers.
Cons
the pay was very low
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Edge Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8