Edge Personnel Employee Review

View all Edge Personnel reviews

It was very good when I worked at Sandvik because I love long days and large pays
Casual Warehouse Assistant at Sandvik and Repco (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD5 February 2015
I was introduced to the world of warehousing via Edge and enjoyed most of my time with them. The best part of the job was the hours and pay and the only bad parts was when parts locations were disorganized. I got to reorganize the whole of the Sandvik warehouse with guidance and assistance and really enjoyed those 6 months.
Pros
Long days and large pays
Cons
Sometimes disorganized and lack of hours in the final years

Other Edge Personnel Employee Reviews

Excellant Labour Hire Company
Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Virginia QLD14 July 2016
I have found Edge to be a great company to get temp work through, I have been placed in a couple of different companies and they care enough to follow up to see how you are going, is it the right fit.
If you do the right thing by them they will do the right thing by you.
Pros
Constant work
Cons
Pay is award
Casual work
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Lawnton, Brisbane4 April 2016
Casual work only, when work was not available they were not willing to place workers in different areas or to different employers they stated they were the largest Casual Recruiting Company with work all over Brisbane yet when work was slow there was no work at any other company.
Pros
Good team mates
Cons
Not enough hours