Egencia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Egencia Employee Reviews

Fun place to work as far as you know what you're are doing. Teammates are great, very helpful.
Nice location at the heart of Piccadilly, can't go wrong with transport links
Pros
Inclusive culture
Cons
Permanent position not available
Enjoyed working there. Ideally positioned in Glasgow. If you love a fast paced and busy environment this is the place for you. Very challenging with every call and request being different. Clientel are lovely.
Pros
Locality and Challenging environment
Cons
Too many systems
This organisation has a Great working environment with good benefits. There is also work life balance that comes with wellbeing rewards. Management is also understanding.
Pros
Benefits and work life balance
Cons
The company is great, however I worked for egencia through a 3rd party call center so our benefits were limited and we were paid allot less per hour than what egencia was paying their direct employees because of the contract that the 3rd party call center had with egencia, I loved the job and learned allot about the travel industry it was just sad that the company I worked for lost the contract with egencia when we got laid off.
The company has a great reputation in the industry, their people support and develop you. There is no lack of training. They make sure you know what you're doing before you start. It is geared to specific skill sets so people not previously involved in the travel industry may take a little longer to learn
Pros
Work from home
Cons
No personal, face to face interactions
Don’t get help. Trainers all have different answers. In OJT the trainers are extremely rude and not helpful. They need to update all there training and possibly trainers
Travail non polyvalent et énormément de process à suivre
Pros
Les avantages sociaux et les jours de congés
Cons
L’esprit d’entreprise
Företaget har ett mycket bra och kundvänligt bokningssystem.
There certainly were some compitent people working at Egencia, but it just seemed like there was a general sense of disorganization. Lots of macro goals and initiatives, but they were all lacking in any detail. Horrible company culture! Egencia, and Expedia as a whole, aren't travel companies...they're more like tech companies who sell travel products. Would not recommend.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Egencia?
I enjoyed working at egencia. The atmosphere and team are fun. Their technology is pretty good and they truly operate as a tech company. There are not many opportunities for growth and there are alot of office politics.
Société qui prétend vendre du rêve mais ce n’est qu’un rêve au final.
Bonne ambiance au sein de l’entreprise.

Néanmoins un salaire ridicule comparé à ce que l’on nous demande de faire et d’assimiler.

Malhonnêteté des formateurs et manageurs

Passez votre chemin !
Pros
Fruits et boissons à disposition / Bonne ambiance et bon environnement
Cons
Mauvais salaire / malhonnêteté des formateurs et manageurs
started at office location months later moved home mangers where more concerned about calls answered than servicing the call clients where just numbers
Pros
finally working at home remotely
Cons
poor customer service
They never took responsible and were not held accountable for not sending me to the training in Las Vegas, Nevada for 1 week like everyone else was required to do. I know and my supervisor knew that I was always at a disadvantage and missing important information that I was not given since I was never required to do the training in Las Vegas, NV. I was let go due to not meeting 1 if the goals for my job. However I was meeting and exceeding all of my other goals in all aspects. I was not constantly praised with positive reinforcement on the good things I was doing I was constantly berated with all the the goals I wasn't meeting. I was point blank lied to by supervisor by her saying I was on target with my goals and didn't need to worry about loosing my job. However when I talked to Human Resources after getting fired I was advised she submitted information to the Human Resources to fire me on the 19 of March only for my company to fire me on the 10 of April. Completely opposite of what my supervisor advised me previously. Pretty dishonest way to handle your employees and do business as a company.
Cons
They are too performance driven and are not focused on the positives of the employees.
Très bel environnement de travail mais c'est un miroir aux alouettes.
Management très américain, avec ces bons et mauvais côtés.

Entreprise saine.

Il est juste décevant que les choses se soient détériorées depuis ces dernières années car l'aspect humain est aujourd'hui complètement sorti de la boucle.

Quant aux valeurs réelles de l'entreprise, on dit une chose et fait son contraire. C'est un double discours induits des obligations de résultats requis pour les investisseurs US.

Dommage!
Pros
aspect social et package financier
Cons
aspect humain
Egencia fait partie du groupe Expedia Inc. Les équipes avec lesquelles je travaille sont très agréables. L'ambiance est très bonne au sein de mon équipe.
i did like the flexibility of scheduling your own hours, no paid time off and no holiday pay,I think they could also work on getting more benefits . no medical ,
I got an internship at Egencia and was only there for a couple of weeks.

On a normal day I would help Egencia's clients with their travel needs. I worked with a great team that helped my when I was new in the business.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Sometimes stressful
L'environnement de travail est agréable, que ce soit les locaux qui sont modernes, l'ambiance au sein de l'équipe, la façon de manager du responsable ou enfin les avantages financiers et sociaux.
Pros
Ce, tickets restaurants, Rtt
Cons
Travail rébarbatif, peu de perspective d'évolution
Egencia is great place to work, the management is very approachable and make you feel valued. My typical work day is busy however it helps to be surrounded by a great team.
Minimum training , unprofessional.
Not buisness travel job ...sorting out problems all day call centre with targets .

Bullying ,

Job not secure

6months probation to decide if they like you or not
Pros
No nights no weekend work
Cons
Bullied, staff being shouted at, targets.call centre
És una empresa que hace el trabajo ameno y que sea más llevable el día a día, el equipo es abierto, adaptable y joven.