I would not recommend this company for the flowing reasons:
1. Bait & switch on hourly pay & come to find various agents were getting all different salaries.
2. everyday there was PC related issues, trainer nor so called technical support were supportive or helpful....or knew how to resolve, had an attitude of "figure it out" & no sympathy making you feel like its your fault, had my pc replaced multiple times.....
3. Training was not efficient....not productive, not clear & confusing
4. The had their favorites & if you were not one of them "your out" ignored, least supported, helped.
5. Miss communication on everything....
6. When hired i was told X & when i got in, i was A (the opposite)
The company has potential to be great, but when you have headless mule's running the show, who don't care, have no people skills, no empathy, no want to help you & upper management does not do anything about it, you will loose a lot of great people. VERY CUT THROAT
If you love travel, love not being supported, like being confused, like the cattiness and no empathy approach then this is for you!
Advice to CEO maybe one day you will actually take the time to ask the actual employees face to face how to make things better (rather than relying on manufactured "reports & surveys"
Worth from home, Health insurance, Travel perks
Salary, Staff: Trainer, Hr, Manager, Technical support. Operating systems. Non-communication