EGR

19: EGR Employee Reviews

Australia19 reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Productive Place

Multi-cultural work place with fun co-leagues and good management. A very busy or fast-paced sometimes. With vibrant and friendly staffs. Good training ground for a first time factory worker.

High Expectations

High expectations for fast production. Targets changed regularly, Sorting tiles for samples and quality control. Good culture with other staff, would work there again. Need to be fast and efficient

Great team to work with but run poorly, all over the place.

Great team to work with but run poorly, all over the place. Original location in darra was with nice managers but lack of communcation between managers and staff. Work was all over the place and the Wacol warehouse was worse.

overall steady job

Overall its a job weather you like it or not, management are fairly useless, the work is repetitive same stuff day in day out, the people? well all i can say is too many cheifs and not enough indians. Too many people think they run the place.

Pros

steady income

Cons

repetitive work, people suck, too many people picking up the slacks of other workers.

Poor management and high workplace bullying

Worked here for many months had some great times their but that was only 1 off days when leading hand wasn't working! Bullying is just out of control and nothing gets done about it report after report! from many employers. The workers dont seem to care about the health and safety of other workers around them, more so the forklift drivers. OHAS is very poor! and just worries about sacking people but can't explan a safe way to do things. Sales are dropping majorly due to the carelessness of workers and mangers thought out the whole company! Many workers have been walked up too and lost their jobs straight after important jobs are complete!

Pros

Their honestly is none

Cons

Workplace bullying, Poor management, Unsafe workers and forklift drivers

The Changing of the Guard

The biggest setback in this company is that senior management are 45+ yo men. Its hard to instill change in an environment that refuses to do so, to be constantly fighting the same battle every day is disheartening.

Cons

45hour working weeks

horrible

it was a suffocating place to work with poor management and excessive risk being forced on a regular basis managers regularly would give excessive workloads and make staff do tasks beyond their job roles

My tab and inform/

Coeherent with start times time management typical of standard with all account Advanced in all genuine alliance with OHS and ENG> managable with emphasis on safety in . having a p. h / reliability access . self absorbtion in correct procedural and informative action

Pros

Well maintaned and easily accessed rest areas in access of entrance.

Cons

machine programm ie c/jumping

Great team to work with

I really enjoyed working at EGR i was saddened that my journey at this company came to an end as i fell pregnant with my now 3 year old daughter i miss working for them as they make everyone feel welcome

Pros

Get to do fun and exciting things

Cons

Productive workplace, welcomed with opened arms

working here was good on so many levels, the learning was pretty straight forward and easy to pick up. some workers were friendly but others just see you as a new worker and don't want to help. Didn't put my thought of the place done just made me want to work harder to earn there trust. All in all the workplace is one I would recommend to others and a job I would recommend people to go for.

Pros

Good hours, good pay, friendly managers and supervisors

Cons

hazads

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EGR?

it was a good work place

it was a good work place busy workers pretty easy learn new things all the time good workers helpful not to bad management good work times........

Within drving distance of home.

I enjoyed working at this company because it had easy transport there. I worked night shifts which were convenient for me. I gained a lot of experience working for this company, and learned a lot about my role. The type of work this job entailed, required a lot of communication amongst co-workers, which I enjoyed. The most difficult part of my job was cleaning the tunnel because the conditions inside were very unpleasant. The most enjoyable part of the job was painting car canopies.

Great place to work challenging and structured with multiple advancement opportunities

EGR is a great place to work for a young person such as myself.I have been with this company three years and have learnt alot whilst employed with EGR. Also EGR has quite a good training program with majority of staff having spent 5 or more years with the Company.

Pros

Great Staff

Cons

Sometimes Hazardous work environment

i was content to be left alone to do my duties

it was a large work force with many internal politics . i being the cleaner escaped the politics of the work place but it was a stressful environment to work for .

Productive for some job experience in Warehousing

great people to work with just wish job security was better boss was fun to work with and talk all support was given when needed

Pros

great people

Cons

no job security

Productive and many areas to work in

EGR is a fun place to work if you are into cars and want to learn the processes of painting car body parts. A wide range of jobs from preparing surfaces to be painted, sanding, buffing, colour mixing, packing parts and more.

Pros

not too much heavy lifting

awesome people

pattern making, fibreglass lamination. great workshop. awesome people. great variety of work.

productive work enviroment.

Packing orders and paper work, edging and cleaning end products. I learnt how to manage people productively and work well as a team member. The management was helpful, well organised and encouraged self improvement. My co-workers are willing to help you when needed. The most enjoyable part of my job was problem solving and packing the orders.

Pros

constantly challenging and changing

Cons

minamal income

Great team of people on the shop floor!

A typical day at work would involve working in any of a variety of areas within the factory on a priority basis.Tasks would range from sanding spoilers and other plastic parts for sports kits to assembly of Tonneaus (Ute lids), Vacuum-Forming Boot liners and other parts and general duties on either of the Robotic Paint Lines.They were a great crew of co-workers and made the job a joy to work there!

Pros

a great team of co-workers!

Cons

sometimes the hours could get a little long.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EGR. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare EGR with

Learn about EGR in popular locations

• EGR