eHealth NSW
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

eHealth NSW Culture reviews

Clear
4.4Work–Life Balance

Good to work

Good for work life balance. Workplace culture is good Hardest part is to manage stake holders. Learned really big enterprise base application support related issues.

Toxic culture, Poor leadership, incompetent HR

Toxic culture emanating from the top down. Bullying is rife last 2 years since new HR People & Culture leader. HR service arm are incompetent, đo not demonstrate our core values, are not impartial, and will support the executive, not you, even threatening you if you have a complaint. If you're bullied, you'll lose your job because of this toxic executive and HR leadership. Many good people have lost their jobs and health at eHealth. It used to be a good place to work .

Pros

not many. The professionals and customers we work with in other local health districts

Cons

Bullying is rife, Executives ignore the bullying as they are not personally effected, no development opportunities, the executive team recruit and promote unfairly who they want in roles, HR aren't impartial and abuse confidentiality acting in a manner inconsistent with our core values, Toxic leader of People and Culture, Many good people have lost jobs and suffer depression, EHealth leaders talk the talk about culture, however fail to address the obvious issue with our toxic HR service arm.

Good Work life Balance

The organisation helped me to regain the connection with my family. The non-existence of HR Practices will make it obvious that there is no workplace culture. Because it's driven by your immediate reporting officer.

Great to work here

have had opportunities to have different roles and training provided for IT Technical Teams. Management in some areas is great other areas not so much.

Fun and flexible work evironment

The team at eHealth make coming to work each day worthwhile. Although it can be quite challenging at times especially leading up to Go-Live of one of their clinical information systems, it is an extremely rewarding place to work with a great work culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eHealth NSW. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• eHealth NSW
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?