eHealth NSW
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

eHealth NSW Management reviews

Clear
4.4Work–Life Balance

Great to work here

have had opportunities to have different roles and training provided for IT Technical Teams. Management in some areas is great other areas not so much.

Toxic culture, Poor leadership, incompetent HR

Toxic culture emanating from the top down. Bullying is rife last 2 years since new HR People & Culture leader. HR service arm are incompetent, đo not demonstrate our core values, are not impartial, and will support the executive, not you, even threatening you if you have a complaint. If you're bullied, you'll lose your job because of this toxic executive and HR leadership. Many good people have lost their jobs and health at eHealth. It used to be a good place to work .

Pros

not many. The professionals and customers we work with in other local health districts

Cons

Bullying is rife, Executives ignore the bullying as they are not personally effected, no development opportunities, the executive team recruit and promote unfairly who they want in roles, HR aren't impartial and abuse confidentiality acting in a manner inconsistent with our core values, Toxic leader of People and Culture, Many good people have lost jobs and suffer depression, EHealth leaders talk the talk about culture, however fail to address the obvious issue with our toxic HR service arm.

Good Work life Balance

The organisation helped me to regain the connection with my family. The non-existence of HR Practices will make it obvious that there is no workplace culture. Because it's driven by your immediate reporting officer.

Really good place to work

Nice people, excellent support to new employees, excellent work life balance, excellent flexibility with work hours and working from home opportunities.

Pros

Flexibility and work life balance

Cons

Some executive management can be difficult to work with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eHealth NSW. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• eHealth NSW