Eilbeck Cranes
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Eilbeck Cranes Employee Reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

Productive work place

Learned so many things about production, materials and project management. Regular visits to different job sites make it even better and more relevant. Cultural and work ethics are also given importance. Priorities are always set on time and people are utilised that they will be able to perform and share their inputs in every task that needs attention.

Pros

good management

Eilbeck cranes

Start at 6am and worked till 2pm or u can do over time choice was yours, learn to construct walk ways and stair cases for beams, making overhead cranes for the largest company in Australia

Pros

Skills

Cons

Bullying, boss, supervisor

One of the worst place I worked for.

Very difficult workplace to be in. There is no respect for engineers and also for each other. Managers are one of the worst to with especially the MD. Rude, arrogant and aggressive and lack of people skills towards each individual. Glad that I’m no longer work there regardless of what salary income they are paying you. Also you are forced to work long hours of 50-60 hrs week including Saturdays.

Pros

Some individual people are great but not there anymore.

Cons

Long hours, high pressure from management to get work done and lack of respect for each other.

Productive and Fun workplace

I met Charlie Eilbeck and was in need of a job so desperately he gave me the opportunity to work and prove myself, however i was going through some personal issues which led me to leaving early. This company is extremely family orientated and is a great place to work.

Pros

Great team to work with

Does not look after their employees

Little pay, high responsibility, does teach a variety of skills but at a high price. very depressive working conditions, most people are too afraid to look up from their desk, for fear of being told they are not working hard enough.

Cons

Employer thinks everyone is out to take his money

as above

Carry out sales enquiries & site visits to clients to generate sales & maintain customer relations Review tender / enquiry specifications and provide material handling solutions Prepare quotations, estimate material costs and technical details as required by customers Maintain sales data base accurately Discuss & prepare major tenders, projects and special cranes with management Visit sites, carry out site measurements and review designs Assist with compilation of manuals, prepare contract documents, and complete schedules and tender specifications Co-ordinate CAD drawings for quotations Ensure quotations are prepared within agreed times and to an acceptable standard ensuring all work complies with Australian Standards Compile monthly reports and sales forecasts Communicate with clients in a professional manner Follow internal sales procedures, from sales order receipt to ensuring process of supplier orders, co-ordination with design team and install teams for each contract. Follow company management policies and procedures Promote the company at every opportunity

Pros

Autonimous role

Cons

no opportunity to grow

It was very good place to work

I worked hard and enjoyed all days I worked at that company. I participated in several major projects as a draftsman and very proud of that. It is very enjoyable when you can see result of your hard work in real structure.

Pros

Sometimes free BBQ

productive

brilliant work place,worked on mines and kept on learning and obtaining certificates for different courses done,had a company van and management stood behind decisions and allowed own thoughts etc.

Pros

courses done, co vechile

progressive,unique and productive company

progressive and productive company,and i learned a lot about fabrication of cranes,and differrent cranes.about co workers,they are very friendly,approachable,and good listener,the most enjoyable part of the job welding with different process such as MIG,TIG,SMAW,FCAW and SAW.The hardest part of my job is pressure about my boss,.i don't have problem with the management,its very unique and centralised.i love overtime here in this company

Pros

free lunch

Jobs at Eilbeck Cranes