Electrolux

Australia30 reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Found 30 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,264 reviews

Good work place

Love work here close to my home, the work easy, everyone friendly, the boss very good, good work environment , decent pay for a factory work, would stay and work until retire if not moving state.

Pros

Free gift on Christmas or Easter

Cons

Ok

Friendly easy going

Very sad to see this company go lots good people displaced from a very good working environment 😔 This company also done very good with its employees .towards the final days they provide a opportunity for the workers to do certificates in there chosen corse to help them transitioning to new employment opportunities

Pros

On productions target we received bbq lunches

Cons

Were available to those who wanted

A Company that is successful because of its major assets - People

Having worked at Electrolux for 15 years, it was a sad day to say goodbye. The amount of knowledge, collaboration, experience and care shown by all business units is brilliant. I not only learned about business strategies and ideas, but I also learned a lot about myself and others. Electrolux has a lot of employees that have been there a considerable time, simply because it is a great, safe place to work. Management not only cares about your role as an employee, but also as your growth as a person - great leadership throughout. Whilst my position within the business was lost in a restructure, I was unbelievably supported post my employment with a outplacing company that was organised by Electrolux. It would be remiss of me not to mention the amazing HR team at Electrolux that is there for you any day, any time.

Pros

Brilliant people

Cons

A big ship that takes time to turn sometimes

Productive and great work-life balance

Electrolux is absolutely great place for work. Over there stress less jobs. All the staff members are very friendly. I gained lot of skills from them. They teach you politely. Overall, It is absolutely great place for doing job.

Great

I really appreciate the reviews and I'm glad for that. I hope you guys keeping reviewing everything on your clients , for your improvement of quality job you have been doing.

Rewarding

Good place to work, very supportive,good culture, respected. Electrolux is a big family place to work for, we all work as one team to achieve the company goals set.

Face pace

Working for Electrolux has been rewarding for me, great people and management is much more professional there then most other company i have worked for, steep learning curve but the jobs are quite easy to do with the focus on safety first.

Wonderful culture within the company and National Contact Center

Support in any position by management and colleagues Training and assistance within each team Internal positions offered regularly Electrolux offer an amazing culture to work in. We were recently offered training and huge amount of support due to starting a new system.

Pros

New National Contact Centre within the Sydney metro area, all mod cons

Cons

Centre is open 7 days

Clean envervornment to work with.

i learned on how to make cookers washing machine and other thing as well. the management was good and helpful, work culture was ok due to the fairness

people culture

My experience working at Electrolux is that I found that some employees are not team players. The job isn't hard at all. The great thing about it that you rotate jobs every hour.

steady

electrolux was a steady paced production line to which i enjoyed and was able to work comfortably at the speed i was offered full time after a short period but declined as i was offered another job with higher pay which was what i needed at the time as id just had my first baby

Flexible Workplace

Delightful Workplace. Safe Environment. Good Management Team. Friendly work Colleagues. Project Oriented Teams. Passion for Innovation. Customer Obsession

productive work life

productive and fun good balance with family life. now closed and gone over seas. co workers were easy to get along with. hours of work were great 6am to 2.30pm.

Workplace with high-tech machinery.

Well established system equipped with high-tech machinery. Safety is always a concern. Job training is critical as operator requires multi-skills.

great work place

Worked as forklift operator/ storeman for past 5 years in the orange plant until redundant. A great place to work an excellent people and job environment

Pros

great place to work

Cons

closed down

Good company to work for!

Great company culture Great environment If not for the development of my WHS dream - I would never have left EHP. Company treats employees fairly - I met lots of interesting and good quality people at EHP.

Elextrolux was a good place to work for

A typical day at work was good you're always busy What I have learned is how to use a scanner and loading the product back to the computer and back to the scanner to find the product that I need and that I was looking for to despatch Management they were very helpful My co-workers they were good to be working with them everyone helps each other which it was good The hardest part of the job I don't think anything was hard because we all help each other the work was going very smooth for each of us the most enjoyable part of work was learning how to use scanners and the computer part and working with my co-workers

Pros

we had Moning tea and luncg

Cons

yes there was time when we did overtime

Great company

Very modern and responsible corporate company. They a continuously running initiatives to energise employees; free gym; free fruit daily (and often lunches). Professional people work there and senior management is very approachable and sincere.

fun

it is a good place to work very understanding and the environment is greatkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

good working environment with good people

I left the job because I have not getting full time job.it was a good company to work with because I have learn a lot base on my knowledge of understanding

Pros

people bring their own lunch

Cons

norman 8 hours

Stress free enviroment with people willing to help out

A place where the culture is friendly and committed to their product. Great opportunities to develop yourself. Management very understanding and friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Electrolux. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Electrolux