Elwood College
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Elwood College Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
I was workin there in 2017 and so many times I was told of in front of students by other teachers and spoken to in a way that not the way to talk to your equals.

I liked the location but the school needs to learn to treat staff better and encourage students to be better behaved
Pros
It’s has good facilities
Cons
The daily organiser isn’t organised and staff unfriendly to be around
A terrible school culture. Very little discipline toward unacceptable behaviour and poor staff support. Awful leading staff with unprofessional conduct issues. A principal who is too young and informal and teachers fixated on post code elitism to govern and educate. After teaching at 80 schools over my career 80% of this school cohort should be terminated. Awful business manager who paid all the incorrect rate until fairwork was co reacted.
Pros
Cons
Poor staff culture of elitism. Rude to staff and officious. Stay away from this revolting school.
My office and the classrooms I used are all situated in the international centre, which seemed to be isolated from other departments of the school. Did I push myself to go out get a coffee in the main staff room, I would have no contact with the teachers outside the international centre.