Embassy of the United States of America Employee Review

View all Embassy of the United States of America reviews

The best job
Shipping Assistant (Former Employee) –  Distrito Capital15 August 2019
Working for the Department of State is the best experience of my life. I learn a lot working there in a Diplomatic environment communicating with several diplomats including Ambassadors. The best job ever.

Other Embassy of the United States of America Employee Reviews

Great pace to work. The Embassy family is more than one would expect. Get to travel on Company time and on Governments Dime.
Security Cooperation Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Suva13 September 2019
Most of the time the work pace is normal. About 4 months of the year the work pressure is real like any other business just prior to end of Financial Year. Each employee reports directly to his or her Direct US Hire Supervisor.
Productive, challenging and fun place to work
Procurement Agent (Former Employee) –  Guatemala City, GT17 July 2019
25 years at the US Embassy in Guatemala, may seem a long time, however my experience was a very challenging, productive, and demanding environment , but it was also a fun place to work. I had the opportunity to grow as a Procurement Specialist and Administrative Assistant. The United States Government gave me the opportunity to take training Overseas as well as locally on Policies, Procedures and US Government Regulations.

I also had the privilege to serve in the Logistics and Administrative assistance of US Presidential and Vice-President visits, as well as Senators and Local VIP Visits.

In my Job as Procurement Agent, I had the opportunity to procure a wide variety of products and services available in the US and Local markets following the US Government FAR and DOSAR Regulations and Procedures.