Embassy of the United States of America Employee Review

View all Embassy of the United States of America reviews

Very prestigious to work
Senior Facilities Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Nepal24 September 2018
The Embassy of United State, the name to work in term of high profile, highly security and discipline. Working in Embassy can feel like I am different world.
Pros
Great perks, OTs and training overseas
Cons
Long working hours/weekends and PH

Other Embassy of the United States of America Employee Reviews

Great pace to work. The Embassy family is more than one would expect. Get to travel on Company time and on Governments Dime.
Security Cooperation Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Suva13 September 2019
Most of the time the work pace is normal. About 4 months of the year the work pressure is real like any other business just prior to end of Financial Year. Each employee reports directly to his or her Direct US Hire Supervisor.
The best job
Shipping Assistant (Former Employee) –  Distrito Capital15 August 2019
Working for the Department of State is the best experience of my life. I learn a lot working there in a Diplomatic environment communicating with several diplomats including Ambassadors. The best job ever.