Embassy of the United States of America Employee Review

View all Embassy of the United States of America reviews

Management of Small development Projects
Project Coordinator - Project (Former Employee) –  Maputo, MZ5 July 2018
I was not a full-time worker at the Embassy. Our organization was funded bu the Embassy to implement a one year project on inclusive education in a district of the province of Maputo. I was the coordinator of the project, reporting directly to the Embassy.
Pros
Favorable reporting schedule
Cons
Limited funds for small national civil society organizations

Other Embassy of the United States of America Employee Reviews

Great pace to work. The Embassy family is more than one would expect. Get to travel on Company time and on Governments Dime.
Security Cooperation Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Suva13 September 2019
Most of the time the work pace is normal. About 4 months of the year the work pressure is real like any other business just prior to end of Financial Year. Each employee reports directly to his or her Direct US Hire Supervisor.
The best job
Shipping Assistant (Former Employee) –  Distrito Capital15 August 2019
Working for the Department of State is the best experience of my life. I learn a lot working there in a Diplomatic environment communicating with several diplomats including Ambassadors. The best job ever.