Embassy of the United States of America Employee Review

View all Embassy of the United States of America reviews

My best work place i ever worked with
Travel Clerk / Visa Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baladīyat Ţarābulus29 October 2018
It was a very wonderful experience to work with, my manager was a very good and very kind to all of us, he was there when i needed the advice, i was every day going to my work with a very big happy smile in my face, we worked as team, working all together to provide the best results and as required .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
1 hours for lunche break

Other Embassy of the United States of America Employee Reviews

Great pace to work. The Embassy family is more than one would expect. Get to travel on Company time and on Governments Dime.
Security Cooperation Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Suva13 September 2019
Most of the time the work pace is normal. About 4 months of the year the work pressure is real like any other business just prior to end of Financial Year. Each employee reports directly to his or her Direct US Hire Supervisor.
The best job
Shipping Assistant (Former Employee) –  Distrito Capital15 August 2019
Working for the Department of State is the best experience of my life. I learn a lot working there in a Diplomatic environment communicating with several diplomats including Ambassadors. The best job ever.