Emerson
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Emerson:

Emerson Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews
Its a company with very high ethical standards and even the lowest paid employee has the right to report any moral/ethical issues.

every thing should be legally correct this culture makes the employee feels safe as he is not expected to bend any rule
Pros
high ethical standards and follow all the relevant accounting rules
Cons
work load was a little high and in order to meet deadlines had to work till 11pm
it was a nice working environment , nice people, easy to get around, commutable working conditions. interactive, they get out in the community and the work was very flexible
Despite being a huge organization with personnel from many different nationalities, ethnicity, cultures and so on... we work together and communicate quite well.

The team I'm working with is quite unique in that whilst being internal technical support staff, we also work on projects that improves processes in some way whether it is in manufacturing, management or just day-to-day tasks.

The job is tough as you have to do physical work like managing inventory, moving hardware around and so on aside from the technical maintenance of computer software and server systems, on top of that handling projects.

But it is also because there are so many different things to do that make this job interesting, as there is always going to be a new issue to face, new challenge to overcome pretty much every day, so while there are still mundane day-to-day tasks to do, it does not get boring.

My team, which is really diverse, is great to work with and they support me in every way. I learned so many skills in just a short time period when I first started because of them and it really helped ease me into the work flow.
Pros
Good company culture, Free Drinks, Medical Benifits
Cons
Many names you need to remember (in a lot of different languages)
Global company, productive team environment. Company valued family commitment. Management was very supportive. Fabulous team to work with. It was great being constantly busy and working with people across the country to achieve results for the customers.
Pros
Family orientated company
A highly ethical management style with very high levels of internal control and reporting. Adherence to the law and the accounting principles are of prime importance.
Pros
Very good training in preparing reports and following ethics
Cons
load of work is such that you have to put up with long hours of work
Really good company to work for with high ethics and customer focused approach. Career development is very good in the main engineering centers but unfortunately not the case in the smaller offices. The main reason I am looking at other locations is the diminished workload and limited career development opportunities in Perth, Australia.
No Comment.
great company to work for. But wages/salary needs to be negotiated before you start working there. Don't expect increases in pay for additional work loads increases.
Pros
Good business location in the eastern suburbs
Cons
no comment
This role was a Maternity Contract so a short term role. This role was originally a Sales Admin role that was located out with the Sales Reps. They decided to move me out the front. Unfortunately this then isolated me from the team not a very productive solution. So I was by myself a lot with no company.