Empire Hospitality
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Empire Hospitality reviews

Empire Hospitality

Empire Hospitality Employee Review

One of the best and leading company in Melbourne

Staff memeber are very serious to work and have patience in work place. helps team memeber to improve the productivity of company. I have been serving this company for one year already and never had argument with other staff memeber.

Same role

Good to work

Enjoy working and provided flexible amenities and things required at the workplace .All the staff were helpful and can do attitude.we are fully supported by the senior staff.

Pros

Low rate lunch

Cons

Long h
Same role

Some supervisors need to be more honest

I enjoyed the people i worked with and met along my journey it certainly is a competitive job when i first started i worked every day 7 days a week for 3 months with people getting sick, transport issues and some just not turning up ended up working here for many year before choosing to leave.
Same location

Learning culture

I usually start my work with some of the paper works and documentation. allocate task to the room attendants and supervise the room. Empire has provided me with experience of having patience at the workplace, dealing with difficulties, communication, and cooperation with the colleagues,'

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empire Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Empire Hospitality